Please note: Tenants please be advised if you request a maintenance and the fault is not deemed to be the landlords fault or responsibility, the tenant/s will be liable for the contractors call out fee and all related costs.
All urgent and non urgent maintenance must be in writing as per Consumer Affairs Victoria ‘Renting a Home – A Guide for Tenants’ page 21. A copy of the guide was given to you at the commencement of your tenancy.
Plumbing & Water
Power supply faults
Phone: 0418 178 215
Phone: 0411 804 006
|CitiPower: 13 12 81
Powercor: 13 24 12
|City West Water
Phone: 131 691
FOR URGENT REPAIRS ONLY
- A burst water service
- A blocked or broken lavatory system
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by your landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating or laundering
- Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- An appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
- A serious fault in a lift or staircase
See page 20 of the ‘Renting a Home Guide’ that was given to you at the start of your tenancy.
ALWAYS try to contact the office prior to calling out a technician. We have 24 hours to attend to urgent repairs (e.g. Weekends, Christmas Holidays, Easter Holidays, etc.). All Tenants must attempt to contact Wyndham Real Estate’s office or your Property Manager first and leave a detailed message.
You must notify our office the next working day about any repairs on 9974 2499 or call your Property Manager directly on their mobile numbers.
The above tradesmen should only be contacted directly if you have already tried contacting our office and your property manager, or if the problem is an extreme emergency. If it is found that the matter was not an emergency, you will be billed for any costs involved.